We have two different patient portals for different purposes. Please let us know what you need to do so we can direct you to the appropriate portal.
- I need to schedule an appointment.
- I need to view my upcoming appointments.
- I need to pay my bill online.
- I need to manage my communication settings.
The above links will direct you to our Athena Patient Portal.
- I need to view my medical records.
- I need to view or update my medical history.
- I need to review my test results.
- I need to review notes from past appointments.
The above links will direct you to our EMA Patient Portal. Please note that the EMA portal must be set up by a Riverchase staff member. Contact your nearest office location for assistance.
Effective August 6, 2015: To protect your security, our patient portal requires Internet Explorer 9+ or an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Firefox. Attempting to use the patient portal in a very old browser, such as Internet Explorer 6, will result in a connection error.