- Consult with one of our board-certified dermatologists or mid-level practitioners online
- Communicate at home or on the go for up to 30 days!
- Receive a prescription at your preferred pharmacy
- Receive a personalized treatment plan within 24 hours
- $59 out of pocket – about what you’d spend on a copay, or less!
- HIPAA and HITECH compliant encrypted technology
“The dermatologist will see you now!”
DermConnect™ is a secure, virtual health solution that makes
accessibility to a board-certified dermatologist or mid-level
practitioner easier, faster and more convenient than ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a DermConnect virtual visit cost?
The cost of a DermConnect visit is $59. That includes the diagnosis, treatment plan and counseling for a single skin condition for up to 30 days.
Is the DermConnect service covered by insurance?
No. DermConnect visits are not currently covered by insurance. However, patients can use Health Spending Accounts (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for treatment.
How soon can I expect a diagnosis?
Through DermConnect you will receive a diagnosis within 24 hours. You can receive counseling from the dermatologist or mid-level practitioner for up to 30 days concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your skin condition.
Do I need to have a current skin condition to open a DermConnect account?
No, you can create an account at any time. When an issue arises your DC account is set up so you can receive quick and convenient care. You can save your profile at any point in the process and return to complete your visit when you need it.
Our DermConnect™ Providers
We appreciate your feeback on our site. Please let us know if the information you found here has helped you decide to start your DermConnect Visit today.