Board Certified Dermatologist
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Timothy Peter Wu, MD, FAAD joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2017 as a board-certified dermatologist practicing out of Miami, FL. Dr. Wu received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Molecular and Cell Biology with honors from the University of California, Berkeley, followed by his Doctor of Medicine degree from New York University School of Medicine. His post-doctoral training included a Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship at the University of California, Los Angeles as well as a Dermatology Residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami.
Dr. Wu received the Residency Award for Excellence in Dermatologic Surgery and was the recipient of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Resident Scholarship. He has publications in many peer-reviewed journals including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery, Pediatric Dermatology and many more.
In his free time, Dr. Wu enjoys snowboarding, basketball, tennis, cooking and triathlons.
- Doctor of Medicine – New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Molecular and Cell Biology with honors University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Dermatology Residency, Jackson Memorial Hospital
University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship, UCLA
Olive View Medical Center, Sylmar, CA
Honors and Awards
- Residency Award for Excellence in Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Resident
Scholarship Program Recipient
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Florida Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Miami Society for Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery