Certified Physician Assistant
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Michelle L. Baechle, MMS, PA-C joins Riverchase in 2017 with a comprehensive background in performing surgical procedures and Mohs repairs as well as suturing, shave biopsies and electrocautery. Ms. Baechle earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Central Florida after which she completed the Physician Assistant program at Nova Southeastern University graduating with her Master of Medical Science degree in 2010. She is board certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and the Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. Ms. Baechle actively volunteers her time to provide complimentary skin cancer screenings within the community.
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University, Davie, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Clinical Rotations – Dermatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine
- Board Certified – National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants