Certified Physician Assistant
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Joseph Santini joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2014 with years of experience serving Southwest Florida. He is a Physician Assistant with more than 20 years of experience in both Dermatology and Emergency Medicine. He is a third generation Floridian, born in Fort Myers. Joseph served for six years in the US NAVY as a Hospital Corpsmen assigned to the Nuclear Submarine service.
Joseph has had his own personal experience with skin cancer and is skilled in its detection and treatment. He has two children and enjoys sailing, fishing and traveling in his spare time.
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Certificate Physician Assistant – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants