Board Certified Dermatologist
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Joel F. Waltzer, MD, FAAD is a Board Certified Dermatologist who has been practicing Dermatology in Naples for almost 20 years. After earning his medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine, Dr. Waltzer completed his Dermatology training at Emory University where he served as Chief Resident. He also completed a Dermatology Clinical Research Fellowship at Emory and served as an Internal Medicine Resident. His specialties include general dermatology and the treatment of skin cancer.
- General Dermatology
- Treatment of Skin Cancer
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Florida, College of Medicine – Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology – Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Clinical Research Fellowship, Dermatology/Clinical Pharmacology – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Internal Medicine Residency – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
Accreditations and Professional Membership
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Florida and Georgia Board of Medical Licensures
- Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology