Certified Physician Assistant
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Mr. Anderson is originally from New England and graduated from Stonehill College in North Easton, MA with a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. After finishing his bachelor’s degree, he spent two years working as a dermatology medical assistant, where his love for dermatology began. After attending numerous dermatological conferences and witnessing thousands of cases, he decided to pursue dermatology by completing his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from MCPHS University.
George Anderson, MPAS, PA-C joins Riverchase with a comprehensive background in general dermatology for both adult and pediatric patients, including full skin exams with dermoscopy, ordering and interpreting diagnostic labs, laser therapy, suturing, shave and punch biopsy, excisions, cryotherapy, and the microscopic analysis of skin scrapings. He utilizes his experience in general dermatology and surgery to treat patients with a broad range of dermatologic needs including, skin cancer screenings, acne, warts, eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo, and removal of skin growths.
George takes pride in meticulous focus to details within his exams and strives to provide the best experience possible for each of his patients.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – MCPHS University, Worcester, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience – Stonehill College, North Easton, MA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Certification and Licensure
- NCCPA Board Certification
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Aesthetic Suturing Certification