Certified Physician Assistant
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Denise West sees patients in the Sarasota office of Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. She is a certified Physician Assistant with over a decade of experience in general dermatology and skin cancer detection. She is an active member with the Florida Association of Physicians Assistants, the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and the Society of Dermatology Physicians Assistants.
Denise is a mother of two young children. In her spare time she enjoys time with her family, traveling, crafting and going to Florida State football games. She is also very active in the community. As a member of the Junior League of Sarasota, Denise regularly does volunteer work with various organizations and under-served populations in our community.
- Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment
- General Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Acne and Psoriasis
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition, Fitness & Exercise Physiology, Magna Cum Laude – Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Florida Association of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Junior League of Sarasota