Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Brett Blake, MD, FAAD joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 after moving from Richmond, Virginia and brings with him an impressive curriculum vitae. During his years at the University of South Florida, Dr. Blake published many papers and physician reviewed articles, participated in research studies to advance the field of dermatology, and donated countless hours to the American Academy of Dermatology and other medical organizations.
In his free time, Dr. Blake enjoys brewing beer, adult sports leagues, mud run competitions, traveling and scuba diving.
- Mohs Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine – University of South Florida College of Medicine – Tampa, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship – Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, VA
- Dermatology Residency – Eastern Virginia Medical School – Norfolk, VA
- Internship – Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University – Providence, RI
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery