Board Certified Physician Assistant
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Ana Cristina Trisan, PA-C received her Bachelor’s of Science at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Fl. She then went on to pursue her Physician Assistant Studies and Master’s Degree in Medical Science in Saint Francis University in Pennsylvania. After graduation, Ana Cristina began her career in Plastic Surgery where she worked as a medical provider for three years before achieving her goal of practicing in general and cosmetic dermatology.
Ana Cristina’s commitment to the highest level of patient care is remarkable, treating patients with the upmost care and honesty thus achieving their respect and strong following. She is also committed to community service and has volunteered her time performing minor surgical procedures for the underprivileged, assisting and educating patients and parents on pre-and post-operative care for children with craniofacial deformities.
- Master of Medical Science – Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Physician Assistant Program – Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering – University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- BCLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification by the American Heather Association
- Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member of the Florida Academy of Dermatology Physician Assistants (FADPA)
- Florida Physician Assistant License
- Florida Physician Assistant Prescriptive Privileges