Certified Physician Assistant
Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Adriana Abuchar, MMS, PA-C joins Riverchase in 2017 with more than seventeen years of experience in the healthcare field. Ms. Abuchar is board certified by the National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants. She attended Medical School and completed a Dermatology Residency in Colombia, South America and subsequently moved to Miami where she completed the Physician Assistant Program at Miami Dade College. Additionally, Ms. Abuchar earned a master’s degree in Medical Science from Saint Francis University, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- Master of Medical Science– Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Physician Assistant Program – Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
- Doctor in Medicine – El Bosque University School of Medicine, Bogota, Colombia
- Dermatology Degree – Dermatological Center Federico Lleras Acosta, Pontificia Javeriana University, Bogata, Colombia
- Guest Fellowship in Dermatology – Dermatology Department, Miami University School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Clinical Rotations – Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Surgical, Pediatric, Elective in Dermatology, Geriatric, OBGYN, and Family Medicine
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- Board Certified – National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member – Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants