Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
Dr. Michael Lee joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2014 after moving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and brings with him an impressive curriculum vitae. During his years at Pennsylvania State University he was enrolled in an accelerated BA/MD program where he was launched into the Jefferson Medical College MD program.
Dr. Lee enjoys practicing both pediatric and adult dermatology with a primary focus on Mohs surgery and cutaneous surgical oncology. He completed an ACGME-approved Procedural Dermatology fellowship under the tutelage of Dr. Eli Saleeby, a Mohs Surgeon who trained directly with Dr. Frederic Mohs, the physician for whom Mohs Micrographic Surgery is named. During his fellowship, Dr. Lee also gained extensive experience in various cosmetic procedures under the guidance of Dr. Eduardo Weiss, one of South Florida’s most accomplished dermatologic and cosmetic surgeons.
Dr. Lee’s devotion to exceptional patient care adds invaluable quality to our team of experts.
In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys all that Southwest Florida has to offer including swimming, golfing, and traveling.
- General Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Mohs Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser Treatments
- Doctorate of Medicine, Magna Cum Laude – Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science, High Distinction – Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Procedural Dermatology Fellowship – The Skin Institute of South Florida, Coral Springs, FL
- Dermatology Residency – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine Internship – Lankenau Hospital, Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Collier County Medical Society
“Dr. Lee is a 5 star rating”
– Anonymous, June 2016
“Dr. Lee was very kind caring and professional. He definitely tried to calm my worries about the Moh’s procedure he was going to be doing on my face.”
– Lynn C., February 2016
“When I returned home I called and thanked the friend that recommended Dr. Lee. I was very impressed with Dr. Lee, the staff and the entire experience.”
– Edward M., January 2016
“Couldn’t be better. Dr. Lee explained every step of the diagnosis, treatment and everything in between. Professional and compassionate.”
– Anonymous, January 2016