Dr. Andrew Jaffe is the founder and CEO of Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. Originally from New Jersey, Dr. Jaffe moved to Southwest Florida after culmination of medical school and his rigorous Mohs fellowship training. Shortly after, he founded Riverchase Dermatology in December of 2000.
As a visionary leader in the dermatology field, Dr. Jaffe has continued to grow the practice from one office in Naples into what it is today, all while maintaining his original mission to treat each patient as if they were a member of the family. His goal was to have a facility where patients could obtain high level, cutting edge care for all of their dermatologic and cosmetic concerns by well trained and caring providers. This emphasis on superior patient care is exemplified by multiple locations for convenience throughout Southwest Florida, prompt appointment availability and utilizing the latest advances in equipment and techniques including Mohs micrographic surgery.
Dr. Andrew Jaffe is a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Collier County Medical Society. He has lectured at major conferences and has published numerous articles in leading Dermatology journals. He has also authored many book chapters relating to the field of Dermatology.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- General Dermatology
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology – Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Dermatology Residency – Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center, Camden, New Jersey
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship – Center for Dermatology and Skin Surgery, Inc., Tampa, Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
- Collier County Medical Society
“All first class. All personnel were outstandingly friendly and competent.”
– Phil L., June 2016
“Fantastic, great group that you have.”
– Anonymous, January 2016
“Everyone was friendly, professional, and knew their job. The nurses were very interested in making you feel comfortable.”
– Kathleen T., January 2016
“Dr. Jaffe can be proud of his large practice. It’s the best. I have and will recommend Riverchase to my friends. I always get positive feedback.”
-Anonymous, December 2015